Sunday, September 8, 2013

where in the world has Sarah been??

HI GUYS I'M BAAAAAAACK I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE SURVIVED SEW LONG WITHOUT A SUPER WITTY BLOG POST OF MINE!!! (important note: basically everything I say is sarcastic in case you somehow missed that)

OKAY ANYWAYS where do I even begin?! I've been to the Mediterranean twice now, and as a girl who grew up surrounded by the Madison lakes, I was legitimately shocked when I could see the rocks at the bottom of the sea and algae wasn't eating me alive. CLEAR WATER EXISTS and I'm still like a kid in a candy store about that.

clear water in Marseille wut

even clearer water in Cassis!!! 

I found this fabled clear water in two cities, Cassis and Marseille. One tiny, one HUGE. They always talk about how Marseille is the second biggest city in France, how it's a little Chicago (they got crime up the wazoo there), but I wasn't expecting it to actually be big. I think part of me is surprised that big things, even cities, exist in France because most everything is just so cute and tiny--from their coffee to their cars! Although god bless my french couple for having a coffee maker that makes HUGE (so for most of America, small) cups of coffee so I can wake up in the morning.

you know what they say about big cities 
Oh and it's rained at least a little the past three days!!! I was walking home from school on Friday and it just started downpouring which I loved because the dry climate is not good for my skin or my hair. Next time you complain about the humidity, which will probably be in about five minutes, keep me in mind. The whole city basically shut down--everyone didn't know what to do! It only rains like 20 days or something out of the year so I guess that's understandable but I couldn't help but eat my crepe and laugh. I'm done channeling my dad now.

nomin on a crepe in the rain because what else would I do
OH MAN and tomorrow, real school starts!!! Except not for me--I'm pretty sure I worked out my schedule to only have class Wednesday--Friday aka my weekend lasts til Tuesday aka I CAN TRAVEL SO MANY PLACES!!! Some of my first other countries I'm going to include Finland and Monaco--gotta get to 17 countries somehow, ya know? (hey skellz)

I think I'm done now. Love and miss you all guyz!!!

deuces from the Mediterranean,

pretty water calls for an ugly face obv





















Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Finland for sure? Glad to see you can study all day Monday/Tuesday if needed. Don't forget you're there to prove your french prof wrong :)

    ReplyDelete