Thursday, August 22, 2013

Les premiers jours

HEY GUYS I hope you're all fab, wherever you may be. As for me, I'm fanfreakingtastic. I literally cannot believe I get to live in this beautiful city for a whole year. MADNESS COMPLETE MADNESS ahh. I'm a little tired so sorry if this is more rambley than usual.

I'm trying to think of highlights to share from my voyage so far, and I can't think of any so here are some pretty pictures of the Cours Mirabeau, which is super similar to State Street in Madison. Stores and food galore. And a ton of fountains. People in Aix must love fountains because I'm always stumbling upon them as I explore.

o0o0o0o the trees 
La rotunde aka a huge ass fountain 
I'm still hunting for a place to live (I have to find one by Sunday. So this is kinda stressful) but you'll here from me after then hahahahaha maybe unless I turn out to be homeless, which you might here from me in person because I'll get shipped back to America. jkjkjkjkjk that won't happen. Hopefully. Maybe pray to whomever you pray to for me.


Also since it wouldn't be a blog post from me without a hideous selfie, here's one I found on my computer the other day
Big pimpin since 1993
peace out girl scouts! (no french because I am le tired) ((bonus points if you get that reference))

No comments:

Post a Comment